Wednesday, August 24, 2011

STS-2: The End, Page 1



Here is the first page of an 8 page comic Caroline and I put together for the Eagle Initiative competition that, sadly, ended up not happening. I'll be uploading a page of it every Wednesday for the next few weeks until it's done, and looking through them, they stand well enough on their own to deal with the slower pace. And, clearly, you'll want to click the image to make it readable.

I have a lot to say about this story, but for now, I'll keep it short. I might talk about this in more detail once the whole thing is done or over in the other blog. But put simply, these pages are now well over a year old. While they definitely aren't the best work in the world, I'm proud of them as these are the first full pages Caroline and I did completely ourselves. Script, pencils, inks, colors, letters, you name it, we did it. It was a great deal of work and we have learned quite a lot from it.

So, again, I hope others can enjoy this, too.

EDIT: And now fixed so that it's a full size image without having to click on it! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment